christian death Index du Forum
christian death
Forum de l'alliance fourmizzienne Christian Death (serveur 2)

christian death Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Hardline Danger?#Zone%@(2012) 20.05.2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    christian death Index du Forum -> Christian Death Public -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giakalan

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Hardline Danger?#Zone%@(2012) 20.05.2016 Répondre en citant

Hardline Danger Zone (2012) > urlin.us/2bmt1

The,songs,are,quite,regular,and,very,traditionalThorsten,Koehne,-,Guitars,Anna,Portalupi,-,Bass,Francesco,Jovino,-,Drums,Please,enable,JavaScript,to,view,the,comments,powered,by,Disqus10000,Reasons,03Genres,,Rock,,R&B,,Country,,Hip,,Hop/Rap,,Pop,,Christian,,Top,,Lyrics,,Top,,Songs,,Top,,Artists,,Top,,Albums,,Upcoming,,Songs,,Upcoming,,Albums,,Billboard,,Hot,,100,,SongLyrics,,Advertise,,on,,SL,,Featured,,Blogs,,Contact,,Us,,Music,,News,,Privacy,,Policy,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Company,,Copyright,,,,2016,,SongLyrics,,Follow,,us:,,Facebook,,Twitter,,About,,SoundMedia,,ToneMedia,,Artists:,,A,,B,,C,,D,,E,,F,,G,,H,,I,,J,,K,,L,,M,,N,,O,,P,,Q,,R,,S,,T,,U,,V,,W,,X,,Y,,Z,,#,,Track,,,Listing[edit]Until,further,touring,plans,come,to,fruition,,Hardline's,only,scheduled,live,performances,are,the,Sweden,Rock,Festival,on,June,7,,2013,and,the,2013,"FireFest",Melodic,Rock,Festival,in,Nottingham,,UK,from,the,October,18-20,,2013Since,,,the,,,release,,,of,,,their,,,debut-,,,Double,,,Eclipse,,,,,,in,,,1992,,,it,,,took,,,a,,,good,,,decade,,,for,,,the,,,world,,,to,,,see,,,a,,,second,,,Hardline,,,album,,,(II),,,and,,,another,,,seven,,,years,,,for,,,a,,,third,,,one,,,(Leaving,,,the,,,End,,,Open);,,,so,,,clearly,,,few,,,would,,,have,,,expected,,,a,,,fourth,,,Hardline,,,album,,,in,,,such,,,short,,,noticeGuitar-hero,,,Josh,,,Ramos,,,,a,,,big,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,preceding,,,two,,,studio,,,albums,,,,is,,,also,,,out,,,of,,,the,,,picture,,,leaving,,,Gioeli,,,and,,,Frontiers,,,records,,,to,,,assemble,,,a,,,new,,,Hardline,,,line,,,upClearly,with,a,title,like,Danger,Zone,one,can,not,possibly,expect,anything,other,than,a,80s,oriented,melodic,holocaust,and,between,Koehnes,melodic,shredding,,Jovinos,double,bass-tom,drumming,and,Gioelis,extraordinary,vocal,performance,,thats,what,you,getWhat,,,Id,,,Like,,,05Whats,,,more?,,,Gioeli,,,and,,,Vecchio,,,are,,,already,,,planning,,,a,,,fifth,,,album-by,,,the,,,looks,,,of,,,it,,,the,,,new,,,Hardline,,,is,,,here,,,to,,,stayThe,,project,,came,,to,,fruition,,when,,Alessandro,,Del,,Vecchio,,,a,,longtime,,fan,,of,,Hardline,,,of,,Eden's,,Curse,,and,,Edge,,of,,Forever,,wrote,,and,,composed,,songs,,with,,Gioeli's,,vocals,,specifically,,in,,mind,,,then,,proceeded,,to,,record,,demos,,to,,send,,to,,Frontiers,,Records,,president,,Serafino,,PeruginoSandman:,,Denizen,,Kane,,Lyricapsule:,,RIP,,Ian,,Curtis;,,May,,18,,,1980,,Best,,Lyric,,Vids,,of,,the,,Week:,,Volume,,XX,,Listing:,,5,,Lyrical,,Breakthroughs,,from,,James,,Blakes,,The,,Colour,,in,,Anything,,RIFFd:,,Radioheads,,A,,Moon,,Shaped,,Pool,,All,,Music,,News,,,,Popular,,Hardline,,Lyrics,,1,,Only,,One,,2,,Please,,Have,,Faith,,In,,Me,,3,,Look,,At,,You,,Now,,4,,I,,Don't,,Want,,To,,Breakaway,,5,,Stay,,6,,Never,,Too,,Late,,For,,Love,,Stronger,,,Than,,,Me6All,songs,by,Alessandro,Del,Vecchio,,except,where,notedPlease,,help,,to,,establish,,notability,,by,,citing,,reliable,,secondary,,sources,,that,,are,,independent,,of,,the,,topic,,and,,provide,,significant,,coverage,,of,,it,,beyond,,its,,mere,,trivial,,mentionBut,,wait,,a,,second,,it,,seems,,that,,they,,are,,still,,not,,happy,,despite,,everythingHardline,,-,,Danger,,Zone,,Axel,,Rudi,,Pell,,drummer,,Mike,,Terrana,,and,,returning,,Hardline,,guitarist,,Josh,,Ramos,,perform,,in,,place,,of,,Thorsten,,Koehne,,and,,Francesco,,Jovino.Never,,Too,,Late,,For,,Love7Stronger,Than,Me,06Find,,,sources:"Danger,,,Zone,,,(Hardline,,,album)"news,,,newspapers,,,books,,,scholar,,,JSTOR,,,free,,,images,,,(November,,,2012),,,(Learn,,,how,,,and,,,when,,,to,,,remove,,,this,,,template,,,message),,,The,,,Only,,,One,,,Lineup:,,,Johnny,,,Gioeli,,,-,,,Lead,,,VocalsThorsten,,,Koehne,,,-,,,Lead,,,GuitarAlessandro,,,Del,,,Vecchio,,,-KeyboardsAnna,,,Portalupi,,,-BassFrancesco,,,Jovino,,,-,,,Drums,,,Record,,,Label:,,,Frontiers,,,Records,,,,,,Leaving,,The,,End,,Open,,in,,2009,,was,,very,,good,,despite,,the,,bad,,comments,,from,,the,,ultraconservative,,AOR,,Community,,,it,,was,,a,,splendid,,contemporary,,way,,to,,make,,melodic,,Hard,,Rock,,without,,the,,will,,to,,rewrite,,the,,past,,or,,flattering,,the,,nostalgia,,before,,everything,,else.Anyhow,,,once,,in,,awhile,,,Johnny,,Gioeli,,escapes,,from,,his,,day,,job,,&,,the,,Axel,,Rudi,,Pells,,straitjacket,,and,,trying,,to,,resurrect,,again,,HARDLINE(November,,,2012),,,(Learn,,,how,,,and,,,when,,,to,,,remove,,,this,,,template,,,message),,,55k,,,Like,,,LyricsArtists,,,-,,,HHardline,,,LyricsDanger,,,Zone,,,Album,,,Hardline,,,-,,,Danger,,,Zone,,,Album,,,Artist:,,,Hardline,,,Send,,,"Hardline",,,Ringtones,,,to,,,your,,,Cell,,,Album:,,,Danger,,,Zone,,,2012,,,1,,,Fever,,,Dreams,,,2,,,10.000,,,Reasons,,,3,,,Danger,,,Zone,,,4,,,What,,,I'd,,,Like,,,5,,,Stronger,,,Than,,,Me,,,6,,,Never,,,Too,,,Late,,,For,,,Love,,,7,,,Stay,,,8,,,I,,,Don't,,,Want,,,To,,,Breakaway,,,9,,,Look,,,At,,,You,,,Now,,,10,,,Please,,,Have,,,Faith,,,In,,,Me,,,11,,,Show,,,Me,,,Your,,,Love,,,12,,,Only,,,One,,,embed,,,Embed,,,Get,,,the,,,embed,,,code,,,Hardline,,,-,,,Danger,,,Zone,,,Album,,,Lyrics1.Fever,,,Dreams,,,Lyrics2.10.000,,,Reasons,,,Lyrics3.Danger,,,Zone,,,Lyrics4.What,,,I'd,,,Like,,,Lyrics5.Stronger,,,Than,,,Me,,,Lyrics6.Never,,,Too,,,Late,,,For,,,Love,,,Lyrics7.Stay,,,Lyrics8.I,,,Don't,,,Want,,,To,,,Breakaway,,,Lyrics9.Look,,,At,,,You,,,Now,,,Lyrics10.Please,,,Have,,,Faith,,,In,,,Me,,,Lyrics11.Show,,,Me,,,Your,,,Love,,,Lyrics12.Only,,,One,,,LyricsHardline,,,Lyrics,,,provided,,,by,,,SongLyrics.com,,,Note:,,,When,,,you,,,embed,,,the,,,widget,,,in,,,your,,,site,,,,it,,,will,,,match,,,your,,,site's,,,styles,,,(CSS)Un-risky,,Heavy,,/,,AOR,,with,,unsurprised,,melodies,,and,,awaited,,&,,well,,supposed,,hook,,but,,enjoyable,,and,,well,,craftedGioeli,,,and,,,Del,,,Vecchio,,,were,,,joined,,,by,,,Thorsten,,,Koehne,,,,also,,,of,,,Eden's,,,Curse,,,,Anna,,,Portalupi,,,of,,,Lionville,,,,and,,,Francesco,,,Jovino,,,,also,,,of,,,Edge,,,of,,,ForeverPlease,,Have,,Faith,,In,,Me,,11This,article,does,not,cite,any,sources"Fever,Dreams",5:14,"10,000,Reasons",(Matti,Alfonzetti,,Daniel,Flores),4:13,"Danger,Zone",6:03,"What,I'd,Like",4:22,"Stronger,Than,Me",(Christer,Gustavsson,,Emil,Vaker),4:58,"Never,Too,Late,for,Love",(Curt,Cuomo,,Harry,Paress),4:22,"Stay",5:39,"I,Don't,Wanna,Breakaway",(Chris,Laney,,Johan,Becker),3:55,"Look,at,You,Now",(Johan,Stentorp),4:02,"Please,Have,Faith,in,Me",(Fred,Hendrix),4:48,"Show,Me,Your,Love","The,Only,One","Danger,Zone",(acoustic,version;,bonus,track,for,Japan),Personnel[edit]Lyrics,,Popular,,Lyrics,,Billboard,,Hot,,100,,Upcoming,,Lyrics,,Recently,,Added,,Top,,Lyrics,,of,,2011,,Top,,Lyrics,,of,,2010,,Top,,Lyrics,,of,,2009,,More,,,,Artists,,Popular,,Artists,,Artists,,A-Z,,Popular,,Albums,,Upcoming,,Albums,,Adele,,Rihanna,,Katy,,Perry,,Lady,,Gaga,,Lil,,Wayne,,Genres,,Rock,,R&B,,Country,,Hip,,Hop/Rap,,Pop,,Christian,,Dance,,Latin,,All,,Genres,,,,News,,All,,News,,Daily,,Roundup,,Reviews,,Album,,Reviews,,Song,,Reviews,,Spotlight,,Sign,,InRegister,,Facebook,,Advertise,,Submit,,Lyrics,,Show,,navigation,,Hide,,navigation,,Lyrics,,Popular,,Lyrics,,Billboard,,Hot,,100,,Upcoming,,Lyrics,,Recently,,Added,,Top,,Lyrics,,of,,2011,,Top,,Lyrics,,of,,2010,,Top,,Lyrics,,of,,2009,,More,,,,Artists,,Popular,,Artists,,Artists,,A-Z,,Popular,,Albums,,Upcoming,,Albums,,Adele,,Rihanna,,Katy,,Perry,,Lady,,Gaga,,Lil,,Wayne,,Genres,,Rock,,R&B,,Country,,Hip,,Hop/Rap,,Pop,,Christian,,Dance,,Latin,,All,,Genres,,,,News,,All,,News,,Daily,,Roundup,,Reviews,,Album,,Reviews,,Song,,Reviews,,Spotlight,,Facebook,,Advertise,,Submit,,Lyrics,,Song,,Lyrics,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    christian death Index du Forum -> Christian Death Public -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006